Campers can pitch their tents on our Unpowered Tent Sites at Riverside camping area, adjacent Mt Ettalong Creek, which has an abundance of birdlife and natives. The camping area is close to an amenities building. Our Unpowered Tent Sites are approx. 8 x 8 metres – This includes a parking space for 1 car.
Please note: Camper trailer tents i.e. tent trailers that fold out to reveal a canvas type covering, will be placed on these sites or on our Powered Tent Sites.
You will have access to the following facilities and amenities during your stay with us:-
- Free BBQs
- Guest laundry with washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities
- Sewerage dump point
- Three amenities buildings
- Sunnyside BBQ area with sink and hot/cold water
- Modern camp kitchen with sinks, microwave, gas cook tops, BBQ plates, fridge, TV and outdoor seating
- Children’s amenities and special access facilities
- Our Café/Kiosk stocks grocery items, ice, magazines and snack foods