The Scenic Central Coast
Located between Newcastle and Sydney is the NSW Central Coast, best known for its beautiful waterways, pristine National Parks and ever popular beaches.
Here you’ll enjoy the region’s laid-back atmosphere ideal for swimming, bushwalking, fishing and surfing. There's also a fun range of local attractions for the whole family to enjoy:-
- Watch the daily pelican feeding at Woy Woy at 3pm or at The Entrance at 3.30pm
- Explore the breathtaking Bouddi National Park or Brisbane Water National Park
- Take a cruise on the beautiful Hawkesbury River or a ferry from Ettalong to Palm Beach
- Learn to surf on your holiday with Central Coast Surf School
- Enjoy a guided kayaking tour on the Central Coast’s magnificent waterways
- See the local Central Coast Mariners play a game of soccer at Bluetongue Central Coast Stadium
- Or simply stroll along the beachfront with the sand between your toes!
For more information on the local attractions you can experience on the Central Coast visit the Central Coast Tourism website.
For more information on great activities and attractions in the Sydney area, please visit Ocean Beach Holiday Park on Experience Oz.